Bow Spider is proud to have some Rick Young Outdoors Bino Harnesses in stock for our customers.
About Rick Young Outdoors: There are several suspension systems on the market today for binoculars and range finders but none like this one. Watch the video provided and compare. The idea of having your bino's readily accessible is a good one, but traditional suspension systems are bulky and they stretch out and sag. Our USA mfg shock cord does not get soft and lose its elastic strength or memory. The shock cord grips or hugs your body and transfers the weight of your binoculars equally around your shoulder and chest without digging into your skin or body. Unlike the wide flat strap harnesses our round cord will not vibrate or flutter in the wind. After 7 years of field testing and now thousands of happy customers I think it's safe to say that we have reinvented the bino harness from the ground up. Fast single point adjustment allows you to quickly fit the harness to your change of clothing. Never again will your binos be down at your belt line.
Advantages of the Ultra-light Bino Harness
- Compact & lightweight
- Wear 5 different positions
- Stores tangle free wrapped back around your binoculars
- Cool to wear - does not trap body heat and allows your body to breath
- Virtually no wind vibration as experienced with flat strap type
- Less strain when stretching Binoculars to view through yet extremely durable and firmly hold binoculars to your chest
- Field tested for many years now and stretch cord does not lose its shape or effectiveness
- Fasteners are of made of tested and proven composite